Media Content Sales Consultant
- Performs sales projections and developing sales plans
- Generate leads through cold calling and networking
- Manage national accounts by utilizing contact management software.
- Manage reports and analysis of sales cycle, activities and closed businesses
- Participates and provides feedback in marketing analysis studies
- Post Secondary degree/diploma obtained with a proven record of academic success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other PC applications
- Minimum of two years of business to business sales experience.
- Outgoing, positive, proactive and self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently.
- Possess strong leadership and relationship building skills.
- Experience with Marketing Planning and Analysis is an asset
- Financial, Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, or R&D background is an asset.
- Onsite visits with clients, qualifying prospective clients, Identify and solicit prospective clients, Administer the preparation of service agreements, Utilize client relationship management software packages, Provide input into services that caters towards client's needs, Consult with clients after sale to provide consistent client care, advise and support, Resolve service related problems.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
Products / Services
OIDMTC (Interactive Digital Media Tax Credit) Consulting services, Scientific research and experimental development / SR&ED Toronto and GTA. Industries to serve include: Software development, Electrical, Pharmaceuticals, Telecommunications equipment and services.
Employer: Media Funds ®
As a Technical Consultant, you will have the opportunity to gain broad practical exposure to cutting-edge technologies across the industries of your interest. Through interaction with clients, you will drive the technical discovery and interview processes and will be responsible for gathering complete and accurate technical information related to client's projects for claim submission. Through interaction with clients, you will drive the review process to ensure claim optimization. Duties include:
- Analyzing and reviewing clients' technologies and identification of eligible work red bullet tiny Conducting detailed technical interviews in a specific format with Engineers, Technical Managers, Project Manager, Plant and Operations Managers
- Analyzing, synthesizing, articulating and conveying technical information
- Working with the financial team to ensure maximized benefits are claimed for your clients
- Correspondence with CRA regarding review logistics and exchanging of supporting documentation
- Analyzing and reviewing clients' technical reports to prepare defense which could include preparation of activity charts, more specific technical write ups or the collection of evidence from the client
- Working with the financial team to review claimed benefits to prepare defense including the gathering of supporting evidence such as invoices, T4's, contract or other forms of financial evidence
- Liaising with external client staff to prepare for all review meetings including onsite interviews, reviewing documentation, etc.
- Supporting members of the team with preparation of documentation and reporting
- University degree preferably in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science. Masters or Ph.D. level an asset.
- Must have 3+ years of work experience in an industry related to degree, preferably in R&D department
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulately discuss and convey technical matters
- Great presentation skills required for leading meetings and identifying clients technical specifications
- Strong technical questions skills and an ability to articulate complex tax law to technical managers
- High degree of professionalism with outstanding ability to work effectively and efficiently with external client personnel at all levels of management
- Excellent time management skills as well as the ability to work independently and to simultaneously handle multiple client projects
- Prior consulting experience a definite asset
- Access to vehicle required with some element of local travel
Media Funds ® offers a highly competitive salary and compensation package. Compensation is directly commensurate with experience, qualifications and performance.
Media Funds ® Promise as your employer
At Media Funds ®, we offer a professional environment where respect for individuals and recognition of individual differences are a part of our everyday life.
Media Funds ® is recognized as an employer who takes the health and well being of its personnel to heart.
At Media Funds ®, our employees share our passion for people. It is rooted in a corporate culture from which stem several social commitment initiatives. Media Funds ® employees are proud to work for an employer that gives back to the community.